Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician Fast Jet Aircraft
Job title: Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician on Fast Jet aircraft
Salary Range: Approx. £280-£290 per day tax free with rent free fully furnished apartments
Location: Saudi Arabia
Due to a long-term mission to train Saudi Nationals on this platform, our client is looking an Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician on a 12-month contract in Saudi Arabia.
As an Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician on Hawk aircraft you will be required to:
- Provide servicing support to the periodic inspection branch to ensure aircraft meet their scheduled servicing programme
- Maintain good engineering practice and compliance with technical orders in all aspects of the Hawk electrical shop
- Monitor all supply issues affecting the Hawk electrical shop
- Expedite efficient repair of unserviceable aircraft assets, the prompt process of repairable components into the repair channel, and correct supply discipline.
- Ensure procedural compliance governing test, measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE_ calibration cycles, support equipment maintenance cycles and the tool control system.
- Comply with processes that ensure all maintenance is carried out using the correct technical data; instruction manuals are verified upon receipt of changes or revisions; and locally developed publications (LDP)
- Prove informal and formal training to on the job training Saudi nationals
- Carry out flight line duties as directed
- Adhere to tool control procedures
- Be computer literate on Microsoft Office
The ideal Hawk Avionics/Nav/Comms Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- Have Fast jet electrical experience
- Military certification
- Computer literacy is essential- good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is in the process of leaving the forces, or who has already left, to take the next step in their career. We pride ourselves on supporting forces leavers through resettlement and this is a once in a life time opportunity.
In return, we are offering an excellent benefits package including:
- Tax free salary
- Rent free accommodation- fully furnished apartments
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Typhoon experience you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Avionics Technician role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195 or email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.