- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59106
Electrical Systems Engineer - 54392
Open Rate - Inside IR35
- Develop and share a clear understanding of the wants and needs of the Transit customer to ensure the optimal blend of electrical components, systems and Features are engineered to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Co-ordinate Electrical Hardware and Software trade-off studies and interface concern resolution.
- Interface between Electrical Hardware & Software teams and features systems engineering.
- Create logical schematics for the full vehicle electrical systems.
- Conduct System reviews to ensure compatibility between systems and components.
- Consolidate Electrical Hardware and Software information for clear communication back to the programme to meet gateways.
- Provide integration support to pilot plants for programme prototype build phases.
- Perform electrical system testing, issue resolution and sign-off on pre-build test boards and completed vehicles.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of circuit/wiring diagrams.
- Understanding of component and software specifications.
- Confident to challenge statements or assumptions.
- Functional knowledge of 12V Electrical systems.
- 3 years' experience in a relevant engineering role.
- Experience of conducting Electrical/Electronics system trade-off studies and interface concern resolution.
Knowledge of Transit vehicle Electrical Systems and Components is an advantage
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.