Understand the customer/ complex design requirement documents for the current / future infotainment features in order to improve to get a robust Design Verification Method (DVM) Interact with different stakeholders to get the input from different data sources to feed into the DVM Direct the team with the DVM improvement and execution plan for the assigned features Download software onto ECU's in rigs/ vehicles and conduct rig audit on a regular basis. Monitor the issue deck for any pending validation and articulating the high hurts to the relevant team to progress quickly. Monitor the status on test development and execution in order to meet the deadlines. Support development / triage team to further investigate by analysing the CAN logs and direct to the right owner for investigation.
- Experience in automotive software validation and issue management tool
- Writing a robust DVM based on complex system design requirements
- Test management tools such as RTC, Zephyr, etc.
- Experience of industrial experience in software validation - preferably automotive sector
- Experience in working with automotive infotainment, electronics & networks such as CAN / LIN / MOST / Ethernet / FlexRay.
- Testing infotainment in rigs / vehicles and use of logging applications such asCANalyzer, DLT, etc.
- Issue management tools such as JIRA,ClearQuest, etc.
- Experience of software download methods & tools such as ASL, snapshot, putty, etc.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Bachelors or Master's engineering degree in the relevant subject area (Electrical, Electronics, Software, Audio/ Visual, Automotive, Communications).