Job title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Hourly Rate: £25.00 - £28.68ph
An Electrical Systems Engineer is required with a knowledge of automotive software validation within the automotive sector to support delivery.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon, requires an Electrical Systems Engineer who has experience of test development and execution in order to meet the deadlines on a contract basis. As an Electrical Systems Engineer you will be required to do some of the following:
- Understand the customer/ complex design requirement documents for the current / future infotainment features.
- Interact with different stakeholders to get the input from different data sources to feed into the DVM.
- Direct the team with the DVM improvement and execution plan for the assigned features Download software onto ECU's in rigs/ vehicles and conduct rig audit on a regular basis.
- Monitor the issue deck for any pending validation and articulating the high hurts to the relevant team to progress quickly.
They should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in automotive software validation and issue management tools
- Experience of writing a robust DVM based on complex system design requirements
- Experience in test management tools such as RTC, Zephyr, etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role (33486) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.