Electrical Systems Engineer working on the delivery of seat movement and exit warning subsystems. You'll be interpreting attribute and feature level requirements and using these to design, specify and validate electronic systems and subsystems which deliver functions that our customers see and touch every time they use their vehicle.
- System Design experience - Can interpret customer or stakeholder requirements and specify, implement and validate a system which meets them.
- Organised and able to influence - Able to work with a team of engineers and stakeholders across several disciplines. Can appreciate multiple stakeholders needs and promote the best solution.
- Proactive and structured problem solving approach - takes a consistent and logical approach to problems and pursues the right solution, ensuring learning is carried forward into future system design. Is prepared to go and assess the problem and find solutions.
- A good working knowledge and demonstrable experience of system design and validation principles.
- Automotive Engineering design, development and delivery, with experience participating in a cross functional team to achieve their goal. Previous work within a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Practical experience in the use of problem resolution and prevent recurrence methodologies.
- Must be: - computer literate, including MS and Google apps suites and able to adopt company specific tools and systems.
- Able to interpret, apply and maintain design standards.
- Able to build relationships across functional boundaries and take a collaborative approach to system delivery.
- Degree in an Engineering or related discipline preferred but not essential.