An opportunity to work for a prestigious automotive company based in Gaydon, West Midlands as an Electrical System Integration Engineer where you will be the Program lead for Electrical and Electronic System Integration.
You will also be responsible for E/E System Specification and whole vehicle EE Integration test planning. along with coordinating the Prototype build support and issues resolution and managing software updates and prototype vehicle sign off.
To apply for this position you will require some of the following qualifications and experience:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Preferably Chartered Engineering status or equivalent
- Proven record of managing whole vehicle software delivery
- A solid understanding and working knowledge of in-vehicle networks and protocols.
- A working knowledge of ISO26262
- Extensive experience of vehicle diagnostics, developing, authoring, validation
- Experience of managing the delivery of automotive software and Feature Delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation.
- Experience of leading a cross functional team, including complex issue resolution.
- Proven management of outsourced projects
- Supplier management experience
- Complete knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Excellent technical engineering background and a comprehensive knowledge of electronic systems integration.
- Excellent financial management skills
- Must be able to manage large workloads in a high-pressure environment and prioritise accordingly.
- Must be able to project manage and work collaboratively with other engineering departments