Title: System Architect
Salary Range: £24.53 - £25.41 Per hour (Ltd Co)
Division: Vehicle Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
System Architect - Automotive Systems
This role is responsible to lead the definition; development and delivery of harmonised systems solutions, consisting of multiple interconnected components, into vehicles for the Vehicle Engineering Department. Key activities include:
- System Functional and Non-Functional Analysis - carry out a range of analysis and investigations of the customer requirements to define the expected system functionality and their performance targets.
- Evaluate multiple system design concepts and maintain integrity between system and its components to arrive at a harmonised solution
- System Functional and Physical Architecture
- Liaise with architecture teams to maintain alignment with the specified programmes, as well as electrical and physical vehicle architecture.
- System Design Specification - prepare system requirements specification and developing functional designs, demonstrating how the system satisfies the defined customer requirements
- System Integration
- Define system logical and physical architecture, Interface Control Document and a system integration plan.
- Verification and Validation - Design and develop system integration tests
- Lead cross-functional technical reviews on the systems
- Adhere to the defined systems engineering process
3 KEY SKILLS
- System Functional and Physical Architecture System Integration
- Requirement Elicitation & Cascade Requirements Management (RM)
- Verification using Hardware in the Loop (HiL)
Technical Master Degree with 2+ years of experience
Requirements management, use of IBM Rational tools, systems engineering background. Noise factor consideration and elimination through design or test.
To learn more about this sub-contract opportunity apply now!