A leading automotive OEM is seeking a number of engineer to work within their electrical team on user control technology on a long term contract based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
As a Switch-gear Component or project engineer you will be a key member of the User Interface Team, responsible for the on time, on quality and on cost delivery of components onto new car lines and model years in accordance with Switch-gear specific development processes.
To apply for this position you will have some of the following skills and experience:
- Design, development and project delivery for automotive switches or electro-mechanical components.
- Knowledge of automotive plastics and finishing processes, and interior illumination design. Experience in automotive communication networks such as CAN and LIN.
- Experience of Switch design or electro-mechanical design
- Experience of touch sensitive technologies linked with A surface development.
- Experience of sense or other touch sensitive technologies
- The ability to develop electrical system interfaces between user controls and infotainment
- Demonstrable technical delivery experience, hardware and software in the automotive industry.
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels within the business and the supply base
- Previous experience of leading the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- A good working knowledge of product creation & delivery, change control, product definition and change management processes