over 1 year ago
Job Title - Electrical / Mechanical Design Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Electrical / Mechanical Design Engineer (Rotating & Structural Parts) is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Description: Within this unit the "Rotating and Structural Parts" team is responsible for a subset of the mechanical components transmission system, such as brackets, fasteners, housings, seals, bearings, gears, shafts and differential.
As Design Engineer within the "Rotating and Structural Parts" team, you will be responsible to develop components and integrate system solutions according to system requirements. You will carry on the design from concept decision, through releases, testing and industrialization of the solution.
- Documented skills in designing and maintaining stable and flexible 3D models
- Experience in designing for Al sand and die castings
- Electrical experience and knowledge in HiVo applications
- Experience in integrating elements in an automotive environment
- Experience from mass production in relevant manufacturing processes
- Experienced in CREO including good knowledge casting design
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.