Electrical and Electronic Technician
to £30k plus pension and other benefits and flexi time.
This site houses comprehensive environmental test facilities accommodating a variety of industry sectors including automotive, aerospace and defence. The laboratory is designed to simulate the effects or real life environments on test components in a repeatable way. Whole life testing can be achieved by applying acceleration factors to test conditions.
We are currently looking for a Technician to join the team.
Essential experience for this role would include:
- working from electrical/electronic drawings
- basic circuit design
- proficient in soldering and wiring
- Production of materials and time quotes to support test program fixture requirements
Desirable experience for this role would include:
- working with high voltage DC
- knowledge of logic/logic controllers
- working with transducers, signal space conditioning equipment and data space loggers
- working with internal and external customers on problem resolution
Essential skills for this role would include:
- understanding basic circuits for switching via relays, poweriing test equipment etc
- understand and intepret electrical drawings
- provide electrical/electronic support to engineers
- build harness looms
Essential qualifications for this role would include:
- electrical/electronic Engineering BTECH/HNC/Apprenticeship or equivalent or 5 years + proven experience/track record in a test or related engineering environment
For more infomration or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment