Electrical Quality Planning Engineer - R00011329
An Electrical Quality Planning Engineer is required with knowledge of software and hardware development.
This company based in Cranfield requires an Electrical Quality Planning Engineer with Understand electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices for a new contract role. As an Electrical Quality Planning Engineer, you will be required to:
- To manage the quality of electrical component developments, to schedule, using standard tools and processes.
- To understand and coordinate discussions about Body electronic configuration process.
- To manage a series of gateway meetings to ensure Quality and Delivery targets are met.
- To manage the risk of new components and systems by selecting and applying cross-functional check tools.
- To analyse data and create summary documents for internal communication and decision making.
- To understand the vehicle level electrical infrastructure - how the electrical system operates at a feature or sub-system level.
- To support system-level design using standard or bespoke tools and processes.
The Electrical Quality Planning Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Have relevant experience in automotive electrical and electronic development, completing a minimum of one vehicle development, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience, e.g. in aerospace.
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Understand electrical theory and the operation of electronic devices.
- Have knowledge of software and hardware development.
- Have excellent communication skills, across different cultures.
- Be competent with PC applications. MS office, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Be self-motivating and self-managing.
- Energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours. Have project management experience.
- The scale of the project(s) is not important but must have an understanding of milestones, risks, corrective actions, reporting etc.
- Be able to travel and have valid driver's licence for UK and EUR travel
If you have any questions about the Electrical Quality Planning Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship