Quality and Warranty Engineers are required with experience in Electrical Engineering for leading automotive OEM on a long-term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
As a Quality or Warranty engineer you will be part of the Electrical Quality team who are responsible for delivering the targets set by the business for EESE Quality, in our drive to achieve world class performance levels. As Warranty engineer you will be to identifying and implementing warranty spend reduction projects, to enable the department to hit warranty spend targets.
You should have some of the following skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise workload using a data driven approach with strong data analysis
- Use of quality analysis and problem resolution tools i.e. 6-Sigma, 8D, FMEA, poka yoke, and design standards.
- Strong drive and ability to lead/influence people with minimum supervision with excellent communication/ people skill
- Experience working in an automotive quality or warranty engineer ideally within an electrical environment
- Degree Educated will be an advantage if in Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Project management
- Experience in problem solving using standard analytical tools Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint Software
- Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt trained or certified
- Knowledge of working in of with Automotive Aftermarket / Service