Electrical Project Manager
c£35,000 Per Annum
Our client provides engineering technology solutions to clients including major manufacturers and suppliers in the individual industry sectors requires an Electrical Project Manager with experience of automotive electrical architecture.
As an Electrical Project Manager, you will be required to:
- Preparation of functional specifications for instrument clusters and/or driver controls.
- Preparing for and conducting design reviews for the parts.
- Managing global suppliers designing and manufacturing the parts.
- Regular reporting of quality, cost and timing status to top level management.
- Managing in-house and supplier validation of the parts.
- Resolving technical issues with in-house test departments and suppliers.
- Supporting vehicle development builds at European manufacturing sites (UK, Spain, Russia, etc.).
- Vehicle life cycle cost reduction idea generation and implementation.
- Vehicle life cycle warranty investigation and countermeasure implementation.
The Electrical Project Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of electronic part development within automotive industry or similar (e.g. aerospace).
- Understand electrical theory and the operation of common electronic components.
- Familiar with electronic part manufacturing methods.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to travel in the UK and abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks.
- Competent with PC applications (MS office, etc.).
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant subject (Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive electrical architecture.to develop your career.
If you have any questions about the Electrical Project Manager role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259