Electrical Project Implementation Engineer
Up to £36.00 p/h Ltd
Seeking an experienced Electrical Project Implementation Engineer to provide Project Implementation / Electrical Engineer functions on-site for one of the largest food manufacturing plants.
- Review and report on both civil and electrical drawings
- Structured input into the overall design/system requirements to ensure Site's key and future requirements are achieved
- Issuing instructions to contractors
- Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the various contractors
- Considering items submitted by the contractor for approval
- Managing change control procedures
- Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports based on the quality and conformation with agreed specifications / contracts
- Validating or certifying payments
- Considering claims
- Ensuring that the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) is implemented fully and that all associated documentation is received and collated
- Monitoring commissioning
- Arranging handover
- Certifying practical completion
- Bringing defects to the attention of the contractor
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects
- Agreeing the final account
This is a 3 month rolling contract role, based in Wigan and offering an hourly LTD rate of up to £36.00 (depending upon experience).
Looking for a candidate who can start immediately!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.