Up to £36.00 p/h Ltd
Seeking to recruit an experienced Electrical Project Implementation Engineer to provide Project Implementation / Electrical Engineer function on site. Daily site attendance during the construction phase of the project will be necessary and there will be fluctuations in workload with some weekend and out of hours working required during the course of the project. The ideal candidate must have:
- Review and report on both civil and electrical drawings
- Structured input into the overall design/system requirements to ensure Site's key and future requirements are achieved
- Issuing instructions to contractors
- Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the various contractors
- Considering items submitted by the contractor for 'approval'
- Managing change control procedures
- Reviewing the progress of the works and preparing reports based on the quality and conformation with agreed specifications / contracts
- Validating or certifying payments
- Considering claims
- Ensuring that the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) is implemented fully and that all associated documentation is received and collated
- Monitoring commissioning
- Arranging handover
- Certifying practical completion
- Bringing defects to the attention of the contractor
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects
- Agreeing the final account
This is a 12 month contract role, based in Wigan and offering an hourly LTD rate of up to £36.00 (depending upon experience).
Looking for a candidate who can start immediately!
Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.