An Automotive Project Engineer is required with experience in Electrical Engineering is required for leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long-term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire.
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for the project delivery of one of the Electrical systems such as Software, infotainment, Hardware, Connected Car, EDS, Hybrid and ADAS.
You should have some of the following skills and experience:
- Proven project management capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time and budget within automotive vehicle or component programmes.
- Ability to lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a Project Team environment
- Experience and knowledge in one of the following electrical systems Software, infotainment, Hardware, Connected Car, EDS, Hybrid and ADAS.
- Excellent communication and language skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Design, engineering knowledge and evidence of successful delivery of projects, ideally within the automotive sector
- A genuine passion for automotive vehicles, luxury cars and engineering
- Ability to generate CAD data in Catia v5 would be an advantage.
- Experience in use of engineering tools such as FMEA, Six Sigma, problem resolution etc.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of project delivery processes such as GPDS / FPDS / PRINCE2 or similar
- Knowledge of CAN, Lin and Matlab would be an advantage
- Educated to a degree level