Ref: 34606 / 34607
Title: Electrical Platform Lead
Salary Range: £24.10 - £25.41
Division: Electrical Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
The Electrical Energy Management Team sits within Networks and Architecture under Core Electrical Engineering. The team is responsible for setting vehicle level targets & ensuring robust sign off of total vehicle performance with respect to electrical energy consumption, vehicle functional behaviour & vehicle stand time.
The EEM Platform Lead role provides the linkage for the team back into the vehicle engineering & programme teams. The role includes target setting, project management & evidence pack generation in support of sign off. It also includes proactive management of issues, facilitation of customer level attribute trades & associated challenges to ensure robust delivery.
3 KEY SKILLS
- Project management knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills & ability to present complex information to all levels of forums.
- Issue management & resolution including use of quality tools.
- Understanding of vehicle electrical architecture and low voltage loads
- Project management experience, mixed forum feedback including senior management presentations, automotive sector exposure preferred.
- Ability to work both as part of a team & autonomously where necessary.
- Management and manipulation of large datasets
- Customer level attributes management exposure, energy consumption balancing/ reduction.
- Any relevant experience from other sectors (buildings, mass transportation etc)
- Knowledge of internal systems (AIMS, eTracker, RMDV etc).
- Appreciation of market challenges and vehicle certification requirements
- IPEMotion and CANape experience preferred
A Degree in an Engineering discipline (relevant experience will be considered in lieu of qualification)
Primarily based at Gaydon, may require occasional inter site travel within the midlands area. Applicants MUST have proof of immediate and valid eligibility to work full time in the UK.
If you are interested Apply Now!