Electrical Maintenance Technician
Good Permanent Salary
Foundry Manufacturing Environment
This is a permanent Electrical Maintenance Technician role for a manufacturing company based near Nottingham; you'd be working in a foundry environment maintaining machinery to include furnaces, conveyors, cranes and shot blasters. We are looking for a more electrical based candidate for this role to compliment the mechanical staff they already have in-house.
The company are looking for the following for this Electrical Maintenance Technician position:
- Electrically bias candidate with experience across closed/open loop systems, motors, encoders and such like
- Able to diagnose via a PLC (I/O level)
- Capable of reading electrical schematics
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment in a similar position
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be working on an alternating days and nightshift (4 day working week on each shift) so you must be happy with this shift pattern.
The company are offering the following for this Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- Good permanent salary and shift allowance
- Very good training available
- Ongoing career development
If this Electrical Maintenance Technician is of interest and you are fine with the alternating days/nights, then apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.