Oldham, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - Days
£35,000 to £40,000
Our client is a specialist consumer manufacturer and today is one of the largest in Europe. Operating across multiple sectors, they manufacture both branded and own label high performance products.
Continued factory investment has provided greater flexibility in the manufacturing process, shorter lead times and the ability to make smaller batches, with further innovation in its range has helped them become a market leader for their specialist products.
There is now a need to for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join this relatively small but expanding team. The additional Engineer will carry out preventative & reactive maintenance activities on a wide range of equipment, working to minimise plant downtime whilst maintaining safety standards
- An experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer from an FMCG production environment
- Fault-finding on PLC controlled automated equipment.
- 3 phase motors/drives/gearboxes etc experience
- Servo drives/motors experience
- Experience in working with pneumatic logic
- Possess 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Knowledge of 5S, Kaizan, TPM
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer and from an FMCG production environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17