Electrical Maintenance Engineer
To £35,000 per annum including shift allowance
This is an immediate start for an electrically bias maintenance engineer who has worked in high volume automotive manufacturing; based in Solihull, you'll be maintaining plant equipment (assembly robots ABB, bespoke hydraulic machinery and CNC's).
To be eligible for this electrical maintenance engineer, you'll need to have the following:
- Proven experience in the maintenance of automated machinery
- Electrical bias candidate with some mechanical skills PLC fault finding (I/O) experience
- Completed the 17th edition wiring regs (not a pre-requisite)
This electrical maintenance engineer role is on permanent nightshift (4 nights); the firm are established, global and fairly bespoke in the work they do. A very R&D based company who have provided specialist products into the mainstream automotive sector.
- The company will offer the following for this electrical maintenance engineer role:
- Competitive market salary
- Shift allowance
- Paid overtime
This electrical maintenance engineer position is an immediate start so do apply today if you have the above skills; please give Jonathan Lee Recruitment a call and ask for Gareth.