- Sector: Plastics
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 02 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59255
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Hours: Double Days
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Health care plan, Good pension, Professional development plan
- Working knowledge of high-volume production equipment, processes, and assembly lines
- Knowledge of PLC (Fault finding) & computerised control systems and interfaces.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that any PPE required for all maintenance tasks is worn correctly and any problems with PPE are reported to the Team Leader.
- Ensure that all Environmental Procedures are adhered to including segregation, waste disposal and COSHH.
- Identify and escalate any machine equipment or process in an abnormal condition.
- Identify and escalate any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage.
- Carry out calendar and monthly Preventative Maintenance (PM) requests from schedules & frequencies on all machines, processes, and assembly lines.
- Carry out breakdown maintenance activity to improve machine availability.
- Actively participate in any individual Goals & Objectives they have been asked to complete.
- Continuously look for cost down opportunities and inform the Team Leader of any ideas.
- Assess the viability of repair first rather than fit new parts from stores.
- Ensure all items used from stores are booked out and Job Number allocated.
- At end of shift give all relevant information with opposite shift members who may carry on the task.
- Contribute to your own self-development to ensure your knowledge is at the appropriate level.
- Utilise effective communication across all functions.
- Repair & maintenance of Production Machines used within the plant.
- Involvement & support for completion of machinery, equipment & process Kaizen & Modification projects (Performance & Quality)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.