Electrical Maintenance Technician
Salary including shift Allowance £44,000 per annum plus Bonus!
Weekend Night Shift
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Large Automotive establishment based in the Birmingham area for an Electrical Maintenance Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to join a World Leading Automotive company.
As an Electrical Maintenance Technician your duties will be:
- Manage system data storage & maintain a high level of standards
- Manufacturing Operations Software & Support Systems to ensure that they are in line with company standards, operate systems effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver world-class levels of maintenance.
- Support to all technologies and maintenance changes ensuring effective and timely support to the companies expected working practice
- Project management skills to improve cost, quality and efficiency
- Provide single point of contact for maintenance teams during time of facility failure to ensure processes achieve required targets
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician will have:
- Knowledge of various lean manufacturing methods is advantageous
- To have knowledge of system software development activity together with machine process understanding.
- Manufacturing operation process knowledge with high level of understanding of soft and hardware.
- Apprenticeship in an Electrical/Mechanical discipline
- Ideally experienced in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience within Programming and Fault finding on PLC systems.
Immediate interviews are available! Please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss in more detail.