£33k per year
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£33,000 per annum
We are working a new role for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with heavy industry manufacturing experience for a client supplying into the automotive OEM market. We are seeking the following for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position:
- Worked in heavy duty manufacturing (forge/foundry or such like)
- Electrically bias engineer (regulations not mandatory)
- Used to working in small maintenance teams
- Engineering apprenticeship/qualifications or European equivalent
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer role will be working on a standard 3 shift (Mon-Fri) and offering the following:
- Salary of £33,000 per annum
- Paid overtime
If this Electrical Maintenance Engineer is of interest, do get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.