Excellent salary including benefits and bonuses
about 2 months ago
Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Shift: 2pm till 10pm (Flexible start and finish time)
Salary: Excellent salary on offer, please enquire
The Role: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will provide an immediate response to all breakdowns or imminent failures, undertaking all planned and predictive maintenance as per the eMaint CMMS system to meet or better business uptime targets
Key Responsibilities: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Use the eMaint system for analysis, scheduling of planned maintenance, predictive maintenance, cost monitoring, spares management and reports.
- Alongside the EHS team, ensure that all tasks have robust Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work in place, together with permit to work and Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO).
- Be proactive, making, maintaining and keeping spares available on the shelf ready for use.
- Actively participate in TPM plans to meet the company’s targets
Education & Experience: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Educated to a Level 3 Certificate in Electrical Maintenance and/or a Certificate in Electro Mechanical Engineering and/or Certified Electrician.
- TPM experience
- Experience in a production environment preferred with the ability to read electrical drawings.
- 415v / 3phase motors and electrical fault finding experience
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Exposure to Relays / Control Panels / PLC / Scada preferred (Not essential)
- Knowledge of process controls including temperature, pressures, motor currents, gas burners, motor drives, or any other devices that can be used in conjunction with PLC or Scada systems preferred (Not essential)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.