£28 - 37 per hour
about 1 month ago
Contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer (4 Months)
To £37 PH (PAYE/Umbrella)
We are working on a 4 month contract Electrical Maintenance Engineer position for a global manufacturer based near Bristol; you'd be working on maintenance of bespoke machinery and some installation work. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer position is working on a double day shift pattern (Monday-Friday):
We are looking for the following for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer position:
- Dual skilled engineer who is proficient with electrical based systems and drawings
- Appropriate training/education in engineering
- Able to fault find with PLC's (I/O)
- Experience gained across hydraulic or pneumatic systems
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer position is working in an established maintenance team and on a double day shift pattern; the company are offering the following:
- Contract rate of up to £37 per hour (PAYE/Umbrella)
- 4 month initial contract
- Double day shift (Monday to Friday)
- Paid overtime
The site is located virtually opposite some accommodation so we'd be happy to chat with people who can work away from home.
If this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.