£34k - 47k per year
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
To £47,000 per annum inc shift allowance
This is a great permanent opportunity with a major automation FMCG provider (depot based in Milton Keynes) who need to bolster their team with a Electrical Maintenance Engineer; it's working on automated machinery for a distribution provider on a panama shift pattern which includes days, nights and weekend working.
We are looking for the following for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role:
- Electrically bias candidate with experience in a fast past FMCG/automation/distribution environment
- Relevant training/education such as apprenticeship, NVQ or such like including 17 th or 18 th edition
- Able to fault find with Siemens S7 or another mainstream PLC (I/O level); programming experience isn't required
- Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic parts and conveyors
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer position will be working on a panama shift (exact shift pattern can be provided) so you must be ok to work days, nights and weekends. On offer is the following:
- Permanent position
- Great salary and shift allowance
- Ongoing training and development
This Milton Keynes based Electrical Maintenance Engineer is accepting applications now with a closing date of the 27 th October; seeking availability for interviews in early November. If you are interested, please do apply now or speak with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.