- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59111
JOB TITLE: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
SALARY: £44,000 (£33,000 + £10,000 Shift Allowance)
BENEFITS: Pension, 25 days holiday plus stats (2 week summer shutdown including Christmas)
SHIFTS: Continental Shift: 2 x dayshift 6am till 6pm, 2 x nightshift 6pm till 6am, 4 days off
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: To provide a comprehensive maintenance service throughout the factory, working on a variety of machine applications within established high volume manufacturing processes.
- To maintain all plant and machinery on site.
- To install new plant and equipment
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance as instructed, and identify areas for improvement
- To diagnose and analytically solve machine related problems
- To ensure that all work carried out is undertaken using safe working practices, whilst ensuring the safety of persons operating on or around machine
- To install and repair plant and equipment, ensuring all safety requirements are met and adhered to
- To work within the Works Engineering team, supporting and assisting colleagues as and when required.
- To gather Works Engineering data on a regular basis
- To update information onto the Maintenance computer system
- To undertake training as and when required
- To work with other departments on projects
- To communicate by written and verbal means using the Company communication channels to ensure the understanding of colleagues and management.
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Injection moulding experience and electrical bias
- A recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance or equivalent
- HNC Qualified or relevant experience
- Suitable background experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally related to the plastics industry & injection moulding
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.