- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60038
Title: Electrical Facilities Engineer - 37569
Division: Electrical Engineering
Rate: up to £25.92/hr Ltd (c. £20.03/hr PAYE option)
Contract Position based at: Multiple Locations
The candidate will be responsible for the project as a whole, overseeing the project and supporting the project team where required.
- Taking the lead in project reviews both internally and externally.
- Developing and managing the project strategy and high level plans to adhere to timing, cost and quality.
- Leading, coordinating a multi competency project team to deliver the project plan and requirements on-time, to budget and at the required quality level
- Creating and communicating project progress to the customer and senior management
- Support investigations into technical issues that arise and generating a plan to resolve Creation of QAFs for new and ongoing projects
- Managing the creation detailed project plans to achieve project milestones
- Coordinating updates and amendments to project plans to suit the changing needs of the customer
- Ensuring the project team are working within H&S guidelines that govern the project and all work undertaken is completed in a safe manner
- Writing RAMS then following progress through to approval by the principal contractor Investigations into safety breaches or near miss events and supporting customer and principal contractor investigations
- Monitoring the reports from the daily safety inspections of all work being undertaken
- Proven ability to plan and manage time bound activities within a pre-production automotive environment
- Demonstrable organisational skills, and ability to think, plan and execute tasks in a logical manner
- Excellent communication and negotiating skill set
- Proven experience of leading and developing a project team
- Ability to make short presentations to work groups and senior management
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office suite of software and applications
- Demonstrable and experience in the application of a logical approach to Problem Solving
- Demonstrable experience in LV distribution, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems
- Demonstrable experience in small power, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems
- Demonstrable experience in Lighting, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems
- Relevant previous experience of maintaining and installing LV, small power and lighting systems
- Demonstrable experience of managing skilled teams of electrical operatives on multiple projects in both Manufacturing as well as contractors/contract labour in a construction environment
- Varied and current knowledge of quoting extensive industrial electrical work.
- Experience in managing external service providers
- Working knowledge and experience of delivering safety metrics and the understanding safety systems applicable to plant & equipment / industrial environment
- Planning and ordering the correct plant/MEWPs for various future projects
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines & be able to manage and prioritise multiple jobs and sites simultaneously
- Experience and working knowledge of Health and Safety and ergonomics including risk assessments
- Relevant certification in electrical disciplines.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Legislative and Industry Standards in Automotive
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment Project Management Experience
- Daily allocation and advance labour planning
- Ordering and allocating materials for projects for best VFM for the business
- Experience of checking results and inputting electrical test certificate data onto electronic files
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest electrical regulatory and statutory regulations, IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition BS7671
IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition BS7671 SSSTS
Jib Registered ECS / CSCS Cards
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.