- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59166
Title: Electrical Facilities Engineer - 36888
Division: Manufacturing Engineering
Contract Position based at: Halewood
Rate: - Up to £32.46/hour Ltd (c£25/hour PAYE option)
- Principal Engineer responsible for the development of the of building services, heating ventilation and air-conditioning as well as pipework distribution systems strategy and specification and its dissemination across all technologies within manufacturing.
- Concept and Final design of above services.
- Drawing creation and sign off with chief engineer.
- Calculations to support Bill of quantities (including spares recommendation Meet company, national and international regulations.
- Deliver to cost and timing Support manicuring and installation teams on an advisory basis, modify design as required.
- System sign off post commissioning.
- O&M manual creation.
- Cost focus - design only what's necessary and design for manufacture and installation.
- Work in a corporate environment as part of a team
Minimum of 2-years demonstrable experience in design of building services, heating ventilation and air-conditioning as well as pipework distribution systems. Experienced in Revit and AutoCAD. Problem solving. Working knowledge of machinery directive and applicable standards. Work to deadlines and cost targets.
- Mobility in the UK Flexibility.
- Core hours 7:30 - 15:00, 40 hour week typical.
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports team members.
- High levels of personal resilience, integrity and honesty.
- HNC/BSc + in mechanical or mechanical services H&S training, especially validation and sign off requirements.
- Experience of mechanical services in an automotive manufacturing setting.
- Experience in CE marking of design and product.
- Experience in installing and commissioning.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.