Quality Engineer (Electrical Engineering) - 35376 - up to £22.50/hr
Location - Gaydon, Warwickshire
Based in the Gaydon Quality office, the Electrical Quality team are responsible for delivering the targets set by the business for EESE Quality, in our drive to achieve world class performance levels.
The team operate in an exciting, dynamic environment progressing the resolution of quality issues effecting customers in the field.
- Lead PR-AIMs start up meetings. Represent EE Quality team in Whole Life Plan and Sufficiency Plan meetings, including compiling latest status pack & gaining CoC support where required.
- Report latest status of PR-AIMs and Sufficiency Plans.
- Maintaining the required level of engagement from core CoC teams to resolve PR-AIMs, 8D Projects, 6 Sigma Projects.
- Assigning PR-AIMs to the correct functional area, champions and track to pend and closure at AIM2 system.
- Identifying areas for improvement to reduce the time to close PR-AIMs
3 Key Skills:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Capable of working in a reactive environment - "Can do" attitude with passion to learn and develop
- Familiar with tools and techniques to ensure robust problem resolution i.e. Six Sigma, 8D and Software
- Previous experience of working as Electrical Engineering
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.