Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Manufacturing)
Competitive Salary + Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Assurance / 33 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new role, within an exciting dynamic Company?
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical engineer from within a manufacturing background, to join our clients team in Coventry.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative engineering Company, and use your skills and extensive knowledge within a supportive, engaging environment.
- The successful candidate will head up the development of a significant amount of key test equipment as a crucial part of our ongoing production launches.
- The activities include, but are not limited to, the design of test equipment and fixtures, the creation of production test specifications and the support of such testing, generation of requirements, review of suppliers, supporting the design of test areas and instrumentation systems, managing and liaising with technicians and manufacturing engineers.
- Deliver production testing solutions, at module, assembly and end of line levels.
- Design of electrical and electronic test fixtures.
- Integration of capital equipment.
- Development of solutions for assembly data capture.
- Visual management and materials handling signalling development.
- Development of production line and machine and on systems.
- Requirements capture, verification and validation.
- Creation of test plans and specifications.
- Working with the manufacturing team to define and implement electrical assembly standard work.
- Define production standard work for electrical and electronic testing.
- Be the subject matter expert for electrical engineering in the Manufacturing team.
- Management and execution of PFMEA's to ensure robust process controls identification and deployment.
- Create associated standard work around implemented processes.
- Interface with suppliers to ensure integration into companies production solutions.
- To interface with Engineering to resolve problems as they occur.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years in a production engineering environment.
- Experience in delivering capital projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.