Job Title: Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer (Electrical)
Salary: £Competitive + Car allowance + Healthcare Insurance + Pension + Annual Bonus Company
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer to work for our client, who is an engineering and operational services business who work heavily in the renewable energy market place.
The role will be based out of their Derbyshire site and will be combined with work across their UK site-based assignments.
- The candidate will hold an Electrical Engineering degree or closely associated discipline.
- The candidate must be familiar with British & European engineering standards and have worked in related power generation and/or renewable energy environments.
- Experience in writing and reviewing technical specifications, particular for HV/LV and control systems in an industrial environment, procurement of electrical engineering services and systems, contract and project management on site, system commissioning and associated document control.
- Experience in HAZOP / SIL Analysis would be advantageous.
- Ideally candidate would be capable of demonstrating 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
- Enthusiasm for the work and life in general would make for a good fit with the existing team.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment