Electrical Engineer (Electronic Design)
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer with automotive electrical engineering experience to work within the Conversion and Accessory Engineering department at Cranfield.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop Electrical Towing systems for vehicles
- Develop Interior/exterior lighting accessories
- Develop new USB chargers
- Carry out maintenance of existing electrical Accessory products (ie. Product improvements)
The Electrical Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- BSc Honours degree Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Automotive Electrical Engineering experience
- CAD skill (preferably NX)
- Knowledge of harness and lighting systems beneficial
- Be able to work on own initiative within company standards
If you have any questions about the Electrical Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.