Electrical Engineer – Control Panel Manufacture - Permanent - West Midlands
An Electrical Engineer with a background in Control Panel manufacturing is required to join a globally successful organisation who specialise in control systems, cable harnesses and high added value solutions to many of the world's largest and most successful machinery manufacturers covering a range of industries.
As the Electrical Engineer (Control Panels) you will be responsible for:
- The preparation of BOM's
- Internal manufacturing drawing and test process from customer design drawing specification.
- Provide electrical designs, production engineering information
- Support the NPI process and deliver relevant production engineering information in line with manufacturing start dates
- Accountable for complying to regulations and specifications
- Work closely with other support functions to deliver the companies objectives.
- Technically responsible for design for manufacture and continuous improvement
- Take an active role in the improvement of the engineering data, processes and department success.
For the role of Electrical Engineer, you will have the following:
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Previously operated in a production/manufacturing environment
- Fully conversant with applicable European design standards including LVD, EMC, EN60204, associated safety legislation engineering capacity
- Ability to translate Customer information into a production Engineered solution in a standard format
- Competent use of a variety of CAD packages
- Must be able to multi-task and plan accurately
- Experience of 'design for manufacture'
- An understanding of PLC Automated equipment/programming/testing is desirable but not essential
Interviews for the Electrical Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For more information on the Production Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114 or e-mail email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.