£35.5k - 38k per year
3 months ago
£35,500 to £38,000 plus Overtime & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer working 4 on 4 off days and nights. You will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a background working within a maintenance team, faulting finding and integration on automated control systems.
As an Electrical Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets and pre planned maintenance completion rate to KPI target levels.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed.
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams and the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team.
- Ensure all electrical engineering breakdowns are identified and assist in the prioritisation of the plant.
- Assist the Electrical and CBM Lead and Maintenance Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved electrical maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer with 18th Edition.
- Experienced working within a Multi Skilled Maintenance function within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of fault finding on Automated controls systems such as PLC’s, HMI’s, Scada, and inventor drives.
- Ability to interrogate/read software on controls systems such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are an Electrical Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.