£50k per year
about 2 months ago
Electrical Engineer (E&C)
Salary: Circa £50k p/a
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work for our client at their facility In Sheffield, due to rapid growth the position as become available working within the electrical and control systems team, the successful candidate will help to ensure the timely deliver for mega-watt electrolysers.
- Technically review and understand customer requirements.
- Electrical network detailed design, participating to the development of the single-line diagram.
- Creation of technical specifications for electrical equipment including transformers, high power rectifiers, motor control centres and wiring installations.
- Specification of electrical contractor scope of works for system integration on-site.
- Management of vendors and review of submitted documentation.
- Attending FAT at vendor premises.
- Work with other engineering disciplines and departments such as procurement and planning to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide technical support, including scope of works and costings, to the sales team.
Experience and Background:
- Time served engineer.
- EPC background writing technical specifications and management of vendors for packaged plant deliverables.
- Strong working experience with industrial electrical systems.
- Capability to work on projects in parallel.
- A can do attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- A full UK driving licence
- The successful candidate must be willing to occasionally travel within the UK and overseas.
- Specification and commissioning of MW transformer, rectifiers, MCC.
- Knowledge of EN60439, EN61439, IEC 60364.
- Knowledge of ATEX requirements.
- The successful candidate will be driven, pragmatic and able to work without supervision but be able to seek support and advice when necessary
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.