£40k - 45k per year + benefits
6 months ago
Due to continued growth, this leading provider of engineering solutions based around sustainable energy and hydrogen energy systems are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work within their Electrical & Control Systems team
Commutable from: Chesterfield, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Worksop, Huddersfield
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits
Suitable for: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, EC&I Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer
- Technically review and understand customer requirements.
- Electrical network detailed design, participating to the development of the single-line diagram.
- Creation of technical specifications for electrical equipment including transformers, high power rectifiers, motor control centres and wiring installations.
- Specification of electrical contractor scope of works for system integration on-site.
- Management of vendors and review of submitted documentation.
- Attending FAT at vendor premises.
- Work with other engineering disciplines and departments such as procurement and planning to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Time served engineer.
- EPC background writing technical specifications and management of vendors for packaged plant deliverables.
- Strong working experience with industrial electrical systems.
- Capability to work on projects in parallel.
- A can do attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- A full UK driving licence
- The successful candidate must be willing to occasionally travel within the UK and overseas.
- Specification and commissioning of MW transformer, rectifiers, MCC.
- Knowledge of EN60439, EN61439, IEC 60364.
- Knowledge of ATEX requirements.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.