Due to continued growth, this leading provider of engineering solutions based around sustainable energy and hydrogen energy systems are looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to work within their Electrical & Control Systems team
Commutable from: Chesterfield, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Worksop, Huddersfield
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience + benefits
Suitable for: Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, EC&I Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer
- Technically review and understand customer requirements.
- Electrical network detailed design, participating to the development of the single-line diagram.
- Creation of technical specifications for electrical equipment including transformers, high power rectifiers, motor control centres and wiring installations.
- Specification of electrical contractor scope of works for system integration on-site.
- Management of vendors and review of submitted documentation.
- Attending FAT at vendor premises.
- Work with other engineering disciplines and departments such as procurement and planning to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Time served engineer.
- EPC background writing technical specifications and management of vendors for packaged plant deliverables.
- Strong working experience with industrial electrical systems.
- Capability to work on projects in parallel.
- A can do attitude and a willingness to get involved with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- A full UK driving licence
- The successful candidate must be willing to occasionally travel within the UK and overseas.
- Specification and commissioning of MW transformer, rectifiers, MCC.
- Knowledge of EN60439, EN61439, IEC 60364.
- Knowledge of ATEX requirements.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.