- Sector: Naval & Marine
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 08 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61255
Job Title: Electrical Engineer - Maritime
Location: Bath & Bristol (some remote)
An Electrical Engineering specialist with a background in the maritime engineering sector is required for a growing defence and military consulting business that specialise providing independent consultancy services and technical expertise to defence customers and agencies. Services offered include conceptual design, asset management, programme management and technology & through life support.
The successful applicant will likely be an established electrical engineer with experience in naval or marine engineering in a defence environment with responsibilities in engineering, integration, operation and support.
As an Electrical Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the design of Electrical Engineering Systems for new marine platforms, life extension programmes and in-service solutions, including design changes and modifications.
- Providing advice on the integration of electrical systems and equipment within ships, submarines, and other marine platforms.
- Providing electrical engineering support across a range of technical consultancy projects, principally in the Maritime Sector.
The Electrical Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- Electrical experience in the Maritime sector (defence or commercial)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with experience of leading technical projects to time, cost, and quality through excellent organisational skills despite competing priorities.
- Flexibility to be deployed on a range of projects, across customer sites and using a breadth of technical skills and knowledge.
- HND or Degree qualified in an Electrical related subject.
This is an excellent opportunity for a maritime electrical consultant to advance their career with a leading company. In return for your experience, this South West based company will offer you:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Flexible hours and remote working.
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge defence technology projects.
Interviews for the Electrical Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
If interested in this role then please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or apply directly.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.