£30k - 35k per year
£30,000 to £35,000 plus & benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer. Working closely with the Control System Engineer with the ongoing design and development of equipment. You will have a strong control systems background with the ability to program PLC’s, Scada and HMI’s.
As an Electrical Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- You will be responsible for programming PLC’s & HMI’s along with circuit design.
- Managing and maintaining the design is within budget.
- Selecting the correct components for each bespoke design.
- Dealing with customers technical queries.
- Ensure the successful completion of a given project within strict deadlines.
- Designing and developing controls for Electrical and Hydraulic systems
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with the following.
- HND or HNC qualified within Electrical engineering, with a strong knowledge of automated systems.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical engineering and fabrication
- Knowledge of electrical circuit diagrams
If you are a Electrical Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.