£22 - 27 per hour
Up to £27.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Desford (WFH Flex)
An Electrical Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Working as part of a team the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining mechanical, electrical and electronics components for product groups for use in future machines.
The candidate is expected to contribute to every stage of the introduction process including; requirements capture, functional specifications, FMEA, design, development testing, validation and certification.
Design through modelling reviewing, detailing and modifying drawings, facilitate meetings throughout the day reviewing project status with team some travel to and from manufacturing facilities to review quality issues and test design changes.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Candidates require an accredited engineering or technology degree or certification in mechanical, electrical, electronic, computer or similar engineering area.
- Direct experience using Creo, Teamcenter data management systems, specifically for component modelling and concepting, experience with detailing and releasing as well.
- Hands-on practical technical experience, troubleshooting skills and a good appreciation of associated vehicle sub-systems such as hydraulics, engines and transmissions are also strongly desired.
- Direct experience of designing, developing (executing test & validation) and introducing mechanical components and systems in off-road mobile applications is essential.
- Experience of designing electrical / electronic assemblies is desired however a willingness to develop in this area is essential.
- Electrical / Electronic assembly or component design experience for electric vehicles is preferred but not essential.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.