Attractive + Benefits
Electrical Engineer - North East or West Midlands
Defence Systems – Permanent or Contract – Attractive
Multiple Electrical Engineers are required to join an International Defence Systems company that designs, manufactures, and supports world leading military systems.
The successful Electrical Engineers be integrated into the team and be involved with large Military Engineering Programmes. As part of the team, you will be given the opportunity of professional development and career progression.
The Electrical Engineers will be a key part to the Military Systems programmes for the long-term future of you and the business.
The Electrical Engineers role will be a varied position and expose you to lots of different vehicles and systems, which is very appealing and interesting for the right character and skill set.
Electrical Engineers will be responsible for the following:
- Involved in the design & integration of equipment at the system and sub-system levels.
- Liaison between Engineering teams, Team Leaders, and suppliers.
- Work to KPI targets, cost, and quality requirements.
- Development of design material, drawings, and engineering calculations.
- Electrical installation of Military subsystems may include:
- Design specifications.
- Single line/block diagrams.
- System wiring diagrams.
- Schematic diagrams.
- Harness design drawings.
- EMC bonding diagrams.
- Electrical installation drawings.
- Generation and maintenance of power budgets for 28V DC subsystems.
- Development of vehicle based electrical power generation, conversion, and distribution.
- A knowledge of application of Defence Standards for design of electrical equipment.
- Preparation of harness design specifications, component selection and supplier liaison.
- Development and conduct of test/trials plans and procedures.
- Produce & review engineering drawings, technical reports, and project documentation.
The Electrical Engineers should have the following Qualifications Skills or Experience:
- Qualification or experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Team player and able to work with a multi-site engineering team.
- Some understanding in the use of 3D/2D design software.
- Design of components and systems for new products to support product development.
- Ability to adopt technical solutions and processes.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft based products.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of 12V and 24V DC Electrical Systems in Military Platforms.
Demand for these roles will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Electrical Engineering within Military and Defence Equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Engineering roles, please contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446102 or send suitable CV’s email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.