Electrical Engineer - Contract - Up to £35/hr DOE - Nuneaton
An exciting opportunity to join a highly innovative engineering team who are leaders and experts in their field.
You will be working on a project which is at an early concept stage and will have the opportunity to influence and see the programme through to production.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Software Engineering or relevant discipline and at least ten years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with low volume research and development and manufacturing.
- Knowledge of whole vehicle electrical architectures.
- Understands vehicle CAN communication systems.
- Experience with Vehicle Power Systems, batteries and charging.
- Support in the development and documentation of a structured vehicle electrical architecture.
- Compilation, execution and documentation of a feasible test and validation programme.
- Integration of marine electrical equipment into overall electrical architecture.
- Adopting a minimal cost and timing approach commensurate with low volume vehicle design.
- Development of electrical circuit protection systems including testing and validation.
- Ensuring the electrical system meets all the technical requirements of the relevant road and marine standards.