- Sector: Transport & Future Mobility
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Branton
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01268 455525
- Expiry Date: 08 November 2021
- Job Ref: 58770
£Competitive plus benefits
An Electrical Engineer is required to play a crucial part in the development and integration of Hydrogen Mono and Dual Fuel Solutions. Candidates with an understanding and experience in automotive electrical system and component design and integration as well as validation would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications, requires a proactive Electrical Engineer, based in Shenfield, to lead system and component level design of electrical architecture. As an Electrical Engineer you will be required to:
- Lead system and component level design of electrical systems and components in vehicle and powertrain applications
- Support the preparation of electrical system wiring diagrams and component quality documentation (boundary diagrams, P diagrams, robustness check lists, FMEAs and test plans)
- Liaise with relevant teams to lead electrical design tasks (i.e. simulation, manufacturing, suppliers, testing and SW and controls teams)
- Create electrical systems and component specifications for sign-off
- Preparation of reports (verbal and written), providing robust recommendations and proposals
The Electrical Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Relevant experience of system definition, system architecture development, requirements specification, design/performance modelling, systems integration, system assessment and acceptance
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of developing accurate estimates of costs and timing to enable effective programme management planning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Shenfield based developer and integrator of hydrogen solutions will offer you:
No Certificate of Sponsorship is available. Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as an, Electrical Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.