- Sector: Power
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Lee Elwell
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446154
- Expiry Date: 15 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59126
Electrical Engineer- Power Generation
£60-65k plus benefits
Working for an independent owner and operator of worldwide power generation facilities you will provide ownership and direction of all electrical engineering issues and support electrical maintenance to optimise plant availability, reliability & flexibility. This Client have over 25 years’ experience in energy markets across the world and achieve high standards of safety, quality and environmental performance.
What is required for this Electrical Engineering role:
• Minimum of HND in Electrical Engineering. Qualification to degree level in a related engineering discipline is highly desirable
Knowledge and experience of HV and LV apparatus associated with power generation from gas/steam turbines, boilers and associated balance of plant.
The ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility during dynamic situations
Ability to work with all levels of the organisation
Good interpersonal, communication and motivational skills with a flexible, enthusiastic and committed attitude to work.
Principal responsibilities for Electrical Engineering role:
• Establishing and implementing new electrical maintenance policies and procedures as
necessary to meet regulatory and business needs.
• Providing leadership, oversight and direction on all plant electrical engineering and
• Supporting the day-to-day maintenance team with technical advice and, as required,
practical assistance, for execution of planned preventative, condition based and reactive
• Undertaking plant risk assessments as necessary, for example, to demonstrate risk
management to ALARP
• Performing outage planning, project management and co-ordination of electrical
resources and contract support organisations
• To be on call and to change working patterns were necessary in order to meet the needs
of the business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are an Electrical Engineer who works with power generation apparatus and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Engineer role, please contact Lee Elwell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446154 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.