At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with a global Engineering and Automotive Technical consultancy located in Northamptonshire.
The business is currently searching for an Electrical Diagnostics Engineer to work from their new offices located in Northamptonshire.
The position of Electrical Diagnostics Engineer is ideal for a Junior Engineer or Recent graduate to become part of a large professional organisation who work with some of the largest and most renowned automotive businesses in the world.
The position of Electrical Diagnostics Engineer in Northamptonshire will see you:
- Produce and update documents containing: Component locations, system views, Splice location and connector details
- Producing and updating documents containing: Pin in, Pin out information, fault diagnosis flow charts
- Development of software tools and integration into supporting documents
- Publishing and maintaining the Circuit Diagram Database
- Support the authoring of: Remove and Install, Description and Operation, Owners Guide and Data Logger information documents
The perfect candidate for the position of Electrical Diagnostics Engineer in Northamptonshire will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous authoring experience with Electrical Diagnostics
- Understanding of programme development and integration
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with all business levels
- The ability to produce technical documents using a combination of methods from various data sources
- Knowledge of Engineering. Can read and understand technical drawings, engineering processes and liaise with engineering personnel
- Knowledge of Simplified Technical English (ASD-STE100) would be beneficial
This position is of up-most importance to the business so are hoping to interview ASAP. If you would like to be considered, please apply right away.