- Sector: Defence Recruitment
- Function: Engineering
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 19 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61950
Electrical Design Technician
We are seeking a design technician to assist in the development of safety sensing systems and products. The successful candidate will be joining a growing R&D team based near Middlesborough,
and be involved in the electrical design of bespoke systems.
Why should this role interest me?
• An exciting opportunity to be involved in an exciting, niche product range.
• Hybrid and flexible working with a 3pm finish on Fridays.
Electrical Design Technician- What you get to do
• Electrical design of prototypes and system builds (mechanical, pneumatic and electrical).
• Preparing design documentation for production (component design, technical drawings, assembly instructions and parts lists)
• To assist with any engineering change notices for the update or design modification of released parts.
Skills and qualifications helpful for the role of Electrical Design Technician
• HNC level or equivalent in electrical engineering or similar.
• Some experience using design software to produce electrical drawings.
• Ability to get UK security clearance.
Interviews for the Electrical design Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on this position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.