£28000 - £38000.00 per annum + overtime
almost 2 years ago
An Electrical Design Engineer is required for an established manufacturer of automated systems.
The role of Electrical Design Engineer includes:
- Design control panels, creating detailed schematics and BOM lists.
- Create schematics for the shop floor wirers to assemble the panels.
- Create machine wiring layout diagrams.
- Coordinate with electrical project engineers and production engineers to drive continuous improvement.
- You can follow standardised design drawings and design add on features as per customer requests.
- The control panels will power plc controllers to drive motors, pneumatics, safety systems and a range of connectivity.
- Depending on the level of experience, training will be provided.
The suitable candidate for this role of Electrical Design Engineer will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Electrical Design Engineer Experience through work or university is essential.
- Able to read and design electrical schematics using any electrical design software such as eplan or AutoCAD electrical (specific software is not important as software training will be provided)
- Control panel design is desirable but not essential
- Technical qualification in Electrical Engineering is highly desirable
This role will suit any level of experience providing core knowledge of electrical design. The depth of position and remuneration will be based on the candidates level of experience.
Please click on the link to apply for this Electrical Design Engineer position.