Due to ongoing and sustained success, an opening for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer has arisen. This projects as a career defining opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who will reward dedication, self-motivation and excellent performance with empowerment in your role to shape the design outlook of the company as well as benefit from an excellent employee package and earning potential.
A specialist, an innovator and a market leader in their chosen field in the manufacturing of complex automated machinery. Employing over 14,000 professionals in over 40 countries worldwide. This multi-national and multi-faceted organisation are at the forefront of 4IR as a manufacturer and supplier of a number of high precision and high value machine, devices and services used in both professional, research and everyday life settings.
- Create detailed schematics of the control panel and system wiring for a range of electro-pneumatic machinery
- Design control panels and schematics for machine wiring using Eplan
- Developing the bill of material and related documentation
- Liaise with engineering team to address any problems
Skills and experience required
- Experienced Electrical Design Engineer
- Eplan design software is preferable but not essential
- Machine control panel design ideally complex plc controlled machinery. This can include; conveyors, vision systems, sensors, pneumatics, robotics and motors or similar
If you feel that you have the skill level and are ready for the next step in your career as an Electrical Design Engineer then we would like to hear from you. For more information, please 'apply' or contact Colin Reeves, Automation & Robotics Consultant in confidence on 01384 446121.