Job title: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary Range; Up to £45,000
This well-established automation business are seeking an Electrical Design Engineer their Head Office in Poole.
An Electrical Design Engineer is required with knowledge of automated systems and working to client briefs. Candidates with experience of the Pharmaceutical, Electronics and Consumer Goods industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an Engineering Consultancy based in Dorset requires a dedicated Electrical Design Engineer with special purpose machinery experience for a new permanent or contract role. As an Electrical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
- Liaise with suppliers to support designs, guidance for a project including researching and developing new concepts before implementation.
- Create detailed electrical and control system designs of proposed concepts ensuring all client, business and legislative requirements are met.
- Provide hand on support throughout project until completion, including build, testing, installation and commission on client site.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Qualifications within Electrical Engineering including BS7671 and relevant industry experience within this field.
- Working knowledge of schematics, electrical, pneumatics and mechatronic systems as well as EPlan electric P8 and BS EN 60240.
- Strong IT and communication skills, along with a Full UK Driving Licence and be able to gain security clearance.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automation controls design to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Poole-based engineering company will offer you:
- Salary up to £45,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits packaged including pension, holiday and other reward benefits
- Development and actively promote and encourage personal and professional development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Electrical Engineering and bespoke assembly systems and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Electrical Design Engineer Controls Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.