Electrical Design Engineer - Hinckley - £ Competitive DOE
An Electrical Design Engineer is required for a vehicle design and manufacturing company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-talented individual to work on existing and future products of this iconic British motorcycle brand.
As Electrical Design Engineer, you will have a vital, varied and exciting role developing the next generation of this well-loved and class-leading motorcycle.
As Electrical Design Engineer - you will be required to
- Design and develop whole vehicle electrical circuits.
- Produce high level design and specification of a wide variety of electrical/electronic components and systems.
- Layout wiring harnesses and associated electrical systems on the motorcycle.
- Work alongside manufacturing departments and worldwide suppliers to ensure timely introduction of new components and systems.
As Electrical Design Engineer - you will have
- A degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication and technical reporting skills, including the ability to communicate with overseas suppliers.
- A flexible approach and excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in MATLAB, CAN, C is highly desirable.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .