about 1 month ago
Electrical Design Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 2
Closing date: 26/03/21
An Electrical Design Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of diesel generators.
- Design of generator control systems.
- Programming of Generator Controllers and associated hardware.
- Preparation of detailed Electrical schematics to current standards.
- Preparation of critical documentation including, FDS, Test documents and Technical submissions.
- Creation of detailed BOMS.
- Able to design using Siemens NX and Zuken drawing packages.
- Competent in all current relevant electrical standards.
- 18th Edition qualified.
- Technically competent in PLC ladder programming and design of control software.
- Problem solver and innovator.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.