about 2 months ago
Electronic Design Engineer - Hybrid Systems – Lichfield - £ Competitive DOE
An Electronic Design Engineer - Hybrid Systems is required to work on cutting edge hybridisation projects for automotive and aerospace customers. This will involve the application of power electronics and associated control technology. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented engineer to turn their ideas into reality, from blank page concepts to outstanding designs.
As Electronic Design Engineer - Hybrid Systems – you will be required to
- Lead the development of hybrid systems.
- Work closely with current and future collaborative partners.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations, utilising electrical simulation software where appropriate.
- To be responsible for test and development activities.
- To disseminate project output by reports, presentations and other suitable methods.
- Work closely with customers and suppliers.
As Electronic Design Engineer - Hybrid Systems – you will have
- A degree or equivalent experience in a relevant subject.
- Good working knowledge and enthusiasm for hands-on engineering of analogue and digital electronics.
- Knowledge of charging control, DC/DC and AC/DC power conversion would be advantageous.
- The ability to manage multi-disciplined, complex, technical projects.
- Experience of BOM creation and supporting DFMEA, PFMEA activities for projects and products.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronic Design Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.